Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Incipience of 21st Century

There was so much buzz with 21st century about to begin. As the year 2000 was going to start, most of the brains were hyped by the millennium bug (Y2K) that would do wrong wonders in the world and vanish some information. A decade has almost past and everyone has moved ahead with some good or bad in life with a little or no trace of the trance they lived in. Memories have lost in the ashes of time. And as the first decade is nearing it's end, here are some of the reminiscence that I collected from my friends as to how the outset of the 21st century was special to them:

Siddhartha - I had my first major crush... and wanted to actually start going around with the girl (#1 Kamina...)
Kunal - Entered into 12th science stream
Deepak - Don't remember now... must be in school then! (Lazy ass to remember)
Umesh - My heart was broken number of times [I know how many times ;)]
Amit Sharma - I met my love and the prospective partner of life!!
Palmira - I moved to Canada
Arpit - May be I cleared my 12th
Vinod Panchal - Was on a bed rest for long time due to major illness (not a good way to start)
Ashwin - Graduated in Management with First Class
Nirav - Shifted to our new home and was in high school!!
Binny - Cleared my SSC with good grades...
Neha Kanodia - My first job :) (reason's to cheer)
Chinmaya - Passed 11th without getting failed (I don't know how many years you took to get into 11th)
Rahul - Was a child studying in 6th class and a girl proposed, which took me by a shock!! (aha, Class 6 and a girl proposing a guy)
Kailash - I had found a beautiful friend, who changed my life!! (surely must be a girl then)
Gowri - That's when I gave direction to my life.. [But still sometimes I find you direction less.... ;)]
Sarang - I fell in love!! [don't know when you would be successfull ;)- ]
Prateek - Learnt to ride a scooter (and you're left without your Pulsar these days...)
Amit Shah - I fell in love (Won't ask you more on this now)
Navneet - Scored "00" in Maths-1 and "06" in Maths-2 of the 11th class examination (Hats off to you mate!!)
Peenee - Joined the college (Days of Masti)
Kavan - I think some how I cleared my 12th Board exams :)
Radhesh - Break-up with my GF (Must be relieved then)





P.S. Got this idea from Siddhartha!!





3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good boy! keep getting inspired frm the smart ID friends :) lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLS!! I couldn't digest the word "smart" .. :)

    ReplyDelete