Friday, January 8, 2010

Vegetables

Getting vegetables from market, a household chore at which I am okay types and is generally done by my younger brother. Whenever I have to get vegetables my dad makes a point to get it from the main market (as I laze around and get it from the near by market) for two reasons, one being for getting fresh and good quality vegetables and the other for the cost element compared to what I get from the nearby market. I don't know which one is driven by the other and most of the time I get 'em from the nearby market :)

P.S. After watching 3 Idiot's I was inquisitive to know the price of "bhindi" which is Rs. 20/kg, 8 bucks more than what is shown in the film. Thank god Raju Rastogi's mother didn't flaunted to the Ahmedabad market else she would have been overtly shattered!!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha...so people do learn somethings from movies....even if out of curiosity...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It becomes part of my household chore, if my brother skips it... :)

    ReplyDelete